Public authorities are obliged to make websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Partially Compliant: Some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard
|Creation Date||13th October 2021|
|Last revision:||13th October 2021|
Known accessibility issues
Listing and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website.
Content that is not accessible to people with disabilities
- PDF documents created before 23.09.2018 could not yet be converted to an accessible format.
- PDF documents created after 23.09.2018 do not yet have an accessible format.
- Some documents have been provided by third parties (for example, the Examination Office, other FAU bodies, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
- Various content from file formats from office applications (PDF files), which were created before 23.09.2018, could not be converted at present. In some cases (especially old versions of user information, annual reports or bulletins, which are only available in paper form), digitization and subsequent correction into an accessible format is currently not possible. - Some documents have been provided by third parties (e.g. examination office, other FAU institutions, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version. - Due to the complicated illustration of scientific publication, it is not possible to convert all into an accessible format.
Alternative access routes
If you need access to files that are not yet accessible, please contact the Webmaster of the Institute of Polymer Technology.
Help and contact in case of problems
You may have shortcomings in meeting the requirements notify the accessibility or information that is not accessible be presented barrier-free.
- Phone: +49 9131 85-71088
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remains a request for the possibility of contact within six weeks in full or in part unanswered, the competent authority checks at the request of the user, whether in the context of Monitoring against the operators of the web offer measures are required.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
IT-Dienstleistungszentrum des Freistaats Bayern Durchsetzungs- und Überwachungsstelle für barrierefreie Informationstechnik
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- EMail: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html